Total global P2P ﬂows1
Give banking customers the easy, on-demand P2P services they want
Oﬃcial amount of cross-border remittances sent in 20192
Annual growth in cross-border P2P remittance value2
Percentage of surveyed mobile P2P users that consider immediate access to funds to be important3
Visa Direct is built to enable the modern way to move money in a connected world
Reach people worldwide
Help more people in more countries send and receive money, and get more use out of their bank accounts and debit card.
Deliver better experiences
Let customers easily send money from one account to another, one bank to another, or one country to another in real-time.4,5
Unlock global scale from a single access point, and reduce the need to integrate with correspondent banking networks and domestic payment systems.
The security and reliability of Visa
Access a trusted network with robust controls meant to help ensure P2P funds and information are handled securely and appropriately.
One account to another, one bank to another, one country to another
Elevate consumer banking to the world stage
See how Visa Direct helps enable P2P experiences that can seamlessly integrate with consumer accounts and debit cards, and send funds to billions of endpoints around the world.
Develop competitive P2P products
See how Visa Direct can help banks enhance their P2P user experience and meet consumer expectation for ease and transparency.
Increase cardholder engagement
Drive customer engagement and increase debit card utility with real-time P2P payments enabled by Visa Direct.
Visa Direct helps bring global scale, protection, and eﬃciency to P2P payments
Move money securely and at scale with combined card and account capabilities that can reach 174 countries cross-border.5
Risk and Compliance
Access a trusted network with robust controls meant to help ensure funds and information are handled securely and appropriately.
Work with a solutions provider and Visa to implement the P2P service that is right for you.
Get started with Visa Direct
- 1 Visa Investor Day, 2020
- 2 World Bank. 2020. COVID-19 Crisis Through a Migration Lens. Migration and Development Brief, no. 32, p.14. World Bank, Washington, DC. © World Bank. https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/33634 License: CC BY 3.0 IGO.
- 3 83% of surveyed respondents answered “Somewhat important” or “Very important” to the question “How important is it that fund sent to you via P2P payments (eg.Venmo, PayPal, Square Cash/Cash App, Apple Pay Cash, Google Pay Send, Zelle, etc.) are available in your bank account immediately?” Auriemma Research, Mobile Pay Tracker W1 2020 Report
- 4 Actual fund availability varies by receiving ﬁnancial institution, receiving account type, region, and whether transaction is domestic or cross-border
- 5 Availability varies by market. Please refer to your Visa representative for more information on availability